Tuition Fees - 2017
Tuition Fees And Payment Fees
Durban Christian Centre School is an independent educational institution, which sets its own annual budget. The School Board reserves the right to revise fees annually.
Tuition Fees Structure (Nursery To Grade 7)
|TERMS||CRECHE 2YRS||NURSERY 3-4YRS||GRADE R||GRADE 1 TO 3||GRADE 4 TO 7|
|ANNUAL FEES (Payable by end January except for Annual Contract Payers)||R23,282.00||R22,512.00||R25,273.00||R25,185.00||R27,715.00|
|TERMLY (In the first week of each term)||R5,945.50||R5,753.00||R6,443.25||R6,421.25||R7,053.75|
|MONTHLY (From 1st January to 1st November)||R2,162.00||R2,092.00||R2,343.00||R2,335.00||R2,565.00|
New Learners Tuition Fees Payable:
A ONCE OFF DEPOSIT OF R3000 IS PAYABLE ON OFFER OF ENROLMENT AND THE BALANCE IS PAYABLE AS PER STRUCTURE
International Christian School,
Nedbank Business KZN,
Branch code: 164826
Account No: 1648007457
Reference: (Child’s full name and grade)
A) Registration Fee
This is a non-refundable fee of R500 and is payable on application for registration.
B) Tuition Fee Payments
- Statements will be sent via email on or before 25th of each month.
- All fees are due and payable in advance. However, we offer a payment plan shown above.
- A special concession will be granted to parents with three or more children in school.
- Term option: Fees are payable in advance in the first week of each term.
- Monthly option: Fees are payable by debit order, EFT, or bank deposit no later than the end of each month from January to November. Only Card payments are accepted at school.
- No cash payments accepted on the school premises.
C) Capital Development Fund
A once off amount of R1000 is payable with the deposit which does not go towards fees but into a fund for school improvements.