1. Receipt of this form by Durban Christian Centre School and the payment of R500 registration fee does not imply formal acceptance into the school.
2. The fully completed application form and registration fee must reach the admissions secretary before 28th June 2017 in the year preceding admission to Durban Christian Centre School in order for it to be considered as part of the first round of acceptances.
3. Application forms received after this date will be considered with the second round of acceptances (Term 4).
4. Application forms and registration fee for the second round of acceptances must reach the admissions secretary before 22nd September 2017.
5. As part of the admissions process, both parents and the child will be interviewed. Grade 1-7 will do an entrance test prior to approval.
6. The school will notify you via email and/or SMS of its decision regarding acceptance/rejection before the end of the third term (for first round acceptances) or end of forth term (for second round acceptances).
7. Upon acceptance, a payment of R3000 will be required as confirmation of acceptance which will form part of the school fees payable and R1000 will go towards Development Fund.
8. On the last day of school 2017 term proceeding admission, the transfer card and latest report must be handed to the admissions secretary.